Saturday, January 15, 2005

Ladies and Gentlemen, Here is the man of the hour!

Please visit the link below for the Photos!

PHOTOS


In there is also the weight and length.

Mom and Dad are doing fine. Just exhausted. Baby was born at 8:28 Jan 15, 2005 and was 6 pounds 10.4 oz. (He suprised us with a smaller size!)

What a PRECIOUS BABY!

I will update more later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY!!!
Enjoy every second, as they fly by like crazy!!!
Remember, Cory is 13!!!
Good luck and God Bless
Heather Porterfield and family

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL NEWS TO HEAR!!!

Mom and Dad Lough:
Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy!
Sue Moore

Anonymous said...

Hey there you two (or, three!)

Merry Christmas, Happy Anniversary, Happy New Year, and Happy New Baby! I'm so excited and proud for you! This is a great site! I can tell that Preston has been an attentive hubby, and will be a doting dad as well. I'll give a call sometime in a few weeks when things have settled down a bit.

Love to you all!

Tommy Schoffler
tommyschoffler@hotmail.com
Brooklyn, NY

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
What a beautiful baby & a beautiful site to share his story! I had to wipe the tears from my eyes so I could finish reading. :-)You've done a great job on all accounts. Welcoming a new baby into the world is an experience unlike any other. Treasure every moment!

Best wishes,
Cheryl B-P