Monday, January 03, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Welcome to 2005.

Well, as you can see there is no baby yet. It will be any day now.

It is time to reflect on the year past and plan on the year ahead.

I have a good feeling about this year. It will be interesting learning to be parents, but I can think of no greater reward. To have someone that will be completely dependent on you is a little scary - But I think we are up to the challenge. Even if some of my siblings think it's scary that their "Little Brother" is going to be a parent.

Last year was great too. All I can really say is "THANK YOU" to Christie. She has been such a trooper through the pregnancy and is a fantastic wife - honestly, my best friend.

Hopefully you will hear from me in the next day or so with BABY NEWS...

No comments: