Christie is fine. The Doctor said that her blood pressure was just fine now. She is planning on going back to work tomorrow.
Things are progressing right along though. She is 70% effaced but still just 1 cm dilated. The Doctor massaged the cervix trying to get things started also. She gave us a couple of tips for us to try to help the process too.
The baby is in the right position (Head down) and just "hanging out".
I am just grateful that everything is OK. The blood pressure thing scared me a little. I was glad to go to the doctor with her today to be reassured that it is completely normal to have things like that happen. I like to hear that there is no reason for me to be concerned about Christie or Baby.
The doctor will check her out on Thursday just to double check the Blood Pressure, and again on Tuesday for her regular appointment. Sunday is the actual due date, so I hope she does not make it that far. I would like to have to run back to the hospital tonight...
Can you tell were anxious. (Not to mention a bit uncomfortable)
I guess we just have to wait it out. It will be better if she goes into labor on her own rather than being induced. So I will let you know when something happens!
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HEY, GREAT JOB, BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY! GREAT ACCOUNT OF THINGS! THANKFUL ALL IS WELL, GIVE YOUR MOMMA KAREN A KISS FOR ME & THE BABY TOO! LOVE, BEV FROM N.M.
Post a Comment