Christie starting having contractions 2 min. apart this evening. We went to the hospital and they monitored the baby, and checked her out.
She is still 3 cm dilated, so you know what they did... Sent us back home... AGAIN!
Christie has now been having contractions for 36 hours and is wore out. She is wore out physically and both of us are emotionally spent. Because this is our first baby we do not know what to expect and I am sure that has some to do with our frustration.
They gave Christie some Ambien (Sleeping Aid) to rest tonight. Before we even got home she was loopy. So she is in bed, and I am soon to follow.
They said hopefully when she woke up tomorrow she would be ready. The thought is that she may be too stressed and the relaxation of tonight should help out.
Probably a good thing anyway because the doctor we do not like was on call tonight. The doctor we like starts at 8 a.m.
I will update when I can with the latest.
We are spent.
Thursday, January 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment