While Christie was at work (around noon) her blood pressure went way up. So she took a little trip over to the hospital. Could this be it?
No.
By the time I got to the house, fed the cat, picked up the suitcases and made it to the hospital her blood pressure had lowered. They monitored the baby for another hour or so and everything was fine. Because of the blood pressure they put her on bed rest until today.
We have a doctors appointment this afternoon, and we will find out more then. Hopefully we will be talking about inducing, but who knows.
Christie is having trouble sleeping at night and just all around uncomfortable. Pair that together with being bored from laying in bed all day yesterday and you can see how frustrated she is.
Everyday I have more respect for her. I love her so much, and not only am I naturally concerned about the baby's health but I also am concerned about her. She is one tough cookie!
After the doctor appointment today I will write the results.
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment