Our family is complete! Mommy, Daddy, baby boy and new baby girl!
These pictures are so cute!! Maybe the next time you are home we can take them to the park. Garry looked like he was having a good time.Miss them!Mom
I can't believe what beautiful children you have!! I love visiting your blog just to see them!! Alot of those pictures are priceless!!!
You always get such wonderful angles on the kids! No posing, just normal and unique! I LOVE IT! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!!! We will hurry to get there too!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
These pictures are so cute!! Maybe the next time you are home we can take them to the park. Garry looked like he was having a good time.
Miss them!
Mom
I can't believe what beautiful children you have!! I love visiting your blog just to see them!! Alot of those pictures are priceless!!!
You always get such wonderful angles on the kids! No posing, just normal and unique! I LOVE IT! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!!! We will hurry to get there too!
Post a Comment