Monday, November 27, 2006

Our Happy Family


2 comments:

Happy hippo said...

Beautiful family Preston! Well done! April mentioned you said hi. I am including the link to my blog. Have a great day!
Heather Shafer

Anonymous said...

OK, I know that I am going to get to see you all in just a few more days but...I think we all deserve More pics on here LOL!!!:) Just had to bug bug bug ya:) See ya soon. Sounds like all that I talked to are coming on Christmas night. One other time we are going to have to have you all over so we can have you to ourselves.How did potty training go?
I am trying to talk Michael into taking the trip to Moms so all can meet him. We will just see how that goes. I know if I was rideing with him he would come but not sure since he would be going to a new place by himself he will do it. LOL!! oh!! One day I can get him up to meet people.