We only found out yesterday about Emily's arrival from Marilyn.
How nice that you had Emily on Ken and Carla's birthday! What a great birthday gift! It's hard to believe that she is only three days old here-she is SO alert and bright, not to mention beautiful.
OH!!! I want to hold her!!! She is so pretty and looks so much like Garry. A little more like Christie though. How could she not be pretty..... Look at her parents:) Hope to see you at thanks giving. Love ya, April
4 comments:
I am sooo excited for y'all! I can't wait to see you! You are so beautiful!
Lauren
Hi Preston and Christie,
We only found out yesterday about Emily's arrival from Marilyn.
How nice that you had Emily on Ken and Carla's birthday! What a great birthday gift! It's hard to believe that she is only three days old here-she is SO alert and bright, not to mention beautiful.
Our love and best wishes to you all,
Ken and Lesley Lightner
She is beautiful. I see her mother in her eyes. Christie, she is truly blessed to have a mother like you. I love you!
Heather
OH!!! I want to hold her!!! She is so pretty and looks so much like Garry. A little more like Christie though. How could she not be pretty..... Look at her parents:) Hope to see you at thanks giving. Love ya, April
Post a Comment