Our family is complete!
Mommy, Daddy, baby boy and new baby girl!
Monday, January 02, 2006
Christmas Photo Mosiac! Enjoy! We had so much fun... Garry was a hoot!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for the Christmas photos of the baby. You guys all look so happy and if I was organized I would send you pics of my 3 (that's right 3)! But that is probably why I am so disorganized. Happy New Year and kiss that baby for me! Heather P.
I LOVE your mosaic! What a great idea! Garry looks adorable, as always, and very grown up. Wow! Also, I think I spied a picture of Moe(?) peaking out of the tree. What fun!:p
2 comments:
Thanks for the Christmas photos of the baby. You guys all look so happy and if I was organized I would send you pics of my 3 (that's right 3)! But that is probably why I am so disorganized. Happy New Year and kiss that baby for me!
Heather P.
Christie and Preston,
I LOVE your mosaic! What a great idea! Garry looks adorable, as always, and very grown up. Wow! Also, I think I spied a picture of Moe(?) peaking out of the tree. What fun!:p
Heather O.
Post a Comment