Monday, April 18, 2005


Garry loves to Smile and Giggle! He can even turn over now!!!! Such a small thing can make us so proud! Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM AND HOLD HIM. HE IS JUST TOO CUTE! I WANT THE THREE OF YOU TO MOVE HOME.

NANA

Anonymous said...

http://www.ringling.com/offers/baby.aspx
Have you done this? Free Circus ticket for your new baby. Just a neat idea. I know it is little ways in the future, but it is good until he is old enough to go, check it out see what you think. Enjoy!
Love, Mary

Anonymous said...

Christie,
Wow! It's been a while since I've been here- I had a grand time looking back through the pics, & reading the comments too. You've done a fabulous job of sharing your little guy with us & your mom is a hoot. :-) LOVE the pictures! It's great to see you guys really enjoying parenthood. Give him a squeeze for me (Garry too). :-)
Love, Cheryl B-P