Our family is complete!
Mommy, Daddy, baby boy and new baby girl!
Sunday, February 27, 2005
Nana came up with this pose. It turned out Perfect!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh! I LOVE IT! That is a great memory picture for you all to enjoy! Christie your mom has a good eye for a great shot! When the weather gets better we will try and come your way, until then we just have to wait. BOO HOO! LOL! Love, Mary
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I LOVE IT! That is a great memory picture for you all to enjoy! Christie your mom has a good eye for a great shot! When the weather gets better we will try and come your way, until then we just have to wait. BOO HOO! LOL!
Love, Mary
WHAT CAN I SAY! THIS ONE IS THE GREATEST YET. I LOVE YOU ALL. I REALLY MISS GARRY THIS MORNING. THANKS FOR OUR TIME YESTERDAY.
LOVE, MOM
Post a Comment